Bluetooth mesh is a many to many broadcast structure that allows you to connect devices using a Bluetooth network that can communicate with each other to form the mesh network. Create the perfect ambiance with millions of colours to choose from to set the scene for a romantic evening or movie marathon to reading, relaxation and more.
• Low-maintenance solution for homes, offices, schools, retail and healthcare.
• Adjust the colours, brightness or colour temperature from a warm 3000k to a bright daylight 6500k or dim to suit your mood.
• Provides a wide diffusion of crisp light from an 10w LED light source.
• Fits in to standard 90mm cut-outs, perfect for new or retro-fit installations.
• External driver with flex & plug. (Total length 1.0 metre).
• Each mesh device provides extended connection range.
• Eliminates network blackspots.
• Suitable for complete home and large scale applications.
• Easy to connect, group and control panel lights.
• Control locally via Bluetooth on your phone or tablet or add a Mesh Gateway for greater functionality and automation.
• Large scale applications to reduce the load on your WiFi.
• Complete home retrofit or new builds.
• Office & meeting room, supermarket, retailer shops.
• Must be installed by a licensed electrician
• Operating voltage: 240v / 50Hz
• Class: Class II (2)
• Wattage: 10w Total
• Lumens: 800 Total Lumens
• Colour temperature: Millions of colours or tune the colour temperature within
3000k and 6500k
• Beam angle: 100 degrees
• Colour rendering index: >81
• Power factor: >0.8
• Dimmable: Yes via App
• Rated lifetime: 30,000hrs @25°C Ambient (When covered with thermal insulation)
• Cutout size: ø90mm
• Ingress protection: IP44 rated (front face only)
• Construction: Polycarbonate with PS diffuser
• Plug & cord: 2-pin SAA approved, 0.6m length
• Warranty: 5 year replacement
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2
• Standards: AS/NZS 60598.1, AS/NZS 60598.2.2
• Diameter: ø110mm
• Height: 40mm
Accessories (Sold Separately):
• Mesh Gateway in Wihte (21439/05)