The Mixvent Series is a high performance, low profile and compact in-line mixed-flow fans. With 7 models in the Series they match standard duct sizes from 100 to 315mm diameter. Suitable for mounting in any position.
• High performance mixed-flow impeller.
• Fans can be easily removed for maintenance or repair without disturbing the duct system via specially designed support brackets.
• All models are designed for direct connection to standard diameter circular ducting.
• A mounting foot is incorporated into the fan housing design which assists with installation.
• Includes plug and lead for easy installation.
• Wired in high speed.
The housings of models 250/100 to 800/200 are of reinforced, moulded polypropylene plastic. Models 1300/250 and 2000/315 are of epoxy coated steel. The mixed-flow impellers are of injection moulded plastic.
• Type - 2-speed squirrel cage, capacitor run.
• Electricity supply - 230V, single-phase, 50/60Hz.
• Bearings - sealed for life, ball.
• Speed-controllable using VA type speed controllers in high speed only.
• Class B insulation, IP44.
Internal Thermal Protection:
By fuse to size 350/125 and for all other models manual-reset thermal overload protection device in accordance with mandatory requirement for in-duct fans AS/NZS60335-2-80:2004.
Air flow to ISO5801: Part 1, 1997 and AMCA 210-99.
Noise to BS848: Part 2, 1985
Avoid the use of spring-loaded backdraft dampers, extensive lengths of duct and air valves with the TD-250/100 and TD-350/125 models.
In addition to being used as single-stage fans, the Mixvent range can be arranged in parallel, in series or in both parallel and series. Such flexibility enables higher air flow and pressure demands to be met. Details for 2-stage parallel are shown over-page; refer to the Fans by Fantech Product Selection Program for details of other combinations.
• The In-line fans shall be of the Mixvent Series as supplied by Fantech Pty. Ltd and be of the model numbers shown on the schedule/drawing.
• Impellers shall be of mixed-flow design and driven by 2-speed single-phase motors. Internal thermal protection shall be by fuse on sizes up to 350/125 and by manual reset on all other models.
• All fans shall be tested in accordance with ISO5801: Part 1 1997 or AMCA 210-99 for air flow and BS848:Part 2, 1985 for noise.
||Avg. dBA @ 3m
||Approx. Weight [kg]
All products are priced in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).