A versatile solar flood light suitable for a broad range of indoor and outdoor lighting situations. The separate solar panel is connected by a 4m cable which allows illumination for undercover areas. Turns on automatically or by using a remote control.
Ideal for tradesman, farmers and landscapers. Effective in any location where indoor or outdoor lighting is required. Excellent for the lighting of billboards and general signage.
Remote Control Included
Star 8 solar lights maximise battery life and battery charge life because they incorporate Adaptive Lighting, Variable Frequency and Temperature Control patented technologies.
- 50% brightness for 5 hours then switches to 10% till dawn
- 30% brightness for 5 hours, then switches to 10% till dawn
- 20% brightness all night till dawn
- Timer 100% brightness for 2 hours, then switches to previous lighting mode
- Turns on automatically or by using a remote control
- 7+ nights continual lighting even on low charging days
- High-efficiency Monocrystalline silicon solar panel
- 5 lighting modes with remote
- Easy to install
- Practical lighting suitable for various installation requirements
- Battery level indicator
- 2-year warranty
- Lumens: 3000lm or 6000lm
- Solar Panels: Monocrystalline silicon
- Battery Li-ion (3,000 Lumen Model): 3.7v 28.86wh 2.6ah/pc
- Battery Li-ion (6,000 Lumen Model): 3.7v 57.72wh 2.6ah/pc
- Solar Charging Time: 7.5 hours (by sunlight)
- Charge Life: 7+ nights
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- IP Rating: IP65
- IK Rating: IK10
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Colour Temperature: 5,700k
- remote locations where indoor or outdoor lighting is required
Solar Lighting Technologies:
ALS: Adaptive Lighting System
Innovative patented technology that automatically adjusts lighting levels according to surrounding weather conditions without impacting passer-by visibility. ALS maximises battery efficiency and life of charge (redundancy).
VFT: Variable Frequency Technology
Special Technology managing LED output thereby maximising battery charge life.
TCS: Temperature Control System
Provides a critical battery control system to protect the battery from overheating thus maximising battery life and output.